The following guidelines are provided to assist speakers with their presentation:
- We respond positively to speakers who present a topic of informational, educational, motivational, or entertainment value that will be of general interest to all club members.
- Presentations should be non-political and non-sectarian. Elected officials may be allowed to speak to our club when the format is simply to report to constituents on congressional or legislative affairs.
- Presenters may not solicit a financial or in-kind donation or request purchase of products or services. It is okay for you to talk about your business/organization and its services. It is NOT okay to make a "sales pitch" or directly solicit purchases or donations. You are more than welcome to invite interested members to stay after the meeting to talk with you.
- Handouts for club members and guests are welcome.
- Using the Rotary platform to dispense individual financial advice is prohibited.
- We urge speakers to tailor their presentations with minimal emphasis on PowerPoint sequences.
If you would like to speak at Long Beach Rotary, please fill out the form below.